We are getting close to a year with covid 19 in Denmark now. And I do admit that it is hard. I feel like I am stuck with my life sometimes. But I also know, that it is not good for me to think that way. So here are some of the things I try to do, to stay sane during this time.
- Keep a routine. Go to bed and get up at the same time everyday.
- Get dressed every morning. I have not yet worked i my PJs yet.
- Get some exercise. I try to do yoga a few times a week, or take a walk.
- Learn something new. A recipe. Read a book or learn a language.
- Go grocery shopping late at night, when there is almost no people shopping. Because I need to get out of the house at least once a week!
- Make a list over places I am going to visit, when the world is normal again.
- Tidy and clean my home frequently.
- A selfcare routine. Take a bath everyday. Use make-up. Try new hairstyles etc.. When i look good, I feel better.
I am not perfect. Nor am I trying to be. But as long as I do these things most of the time, then life is not so bad. I can easily stay all day in bed doing nothing. But I know that it is not good for me. So I try to keep it to a minimum. Remember, you are the best person to take care of yourself.
Love from the blond goddess